A Couple of Questions

Wayne Wengert

I have an aspx file that was created in a text editor - it works fine. I
want to bring that into VS Net to gain the intellisence and such but I want
to keep it as an in-line code arrangement (not code-behind). Can I do that?
If so, how?

When I create a new ASP.NET project and drag a label onto the canvas how do
I tell it to center the text within the control? I don't see an "align"
method in the properties.

Also with a new project if I create a label on the form and then I add a
repeater, it always appears in the upper left and I cannot move it. What do
I need to do to be able to place the repeater where I want it?

TIA

Wayne

Guest

i dont know much about vs, but stick to the text file, no need for upgrades or patches =)