a crystall Rep. Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Volkan Karaboða, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Hi all...

    I have e problem with crystal rep when calling it in .net.
    I wrote code below in my aspx but an error accures telling "logon failed"
    I cant find enough information msdn that showed How I can show a report with
    using crysal report.
    Can you help me? or Where Did I somthing wrong below?
    thanks...

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
    InitializeComponent()

    Dim oRpt As New ReportDocument
    Dim sqlstr As String
    Dim sqlr As SqlDataReader

    Dim str As New CommonPol
    connection_string = str.connect("AkTiFBilgi")

    ds_kullanici = MyBase.KullaniciBilgi

    sqlstr = " SELECT per01a.unvan_kodu, kariyerSonuc.sonuc,
    per56.adi, per01a.ust_amir " + _
    " FROM (glaxo.dbo.per01a per01a INNER JOIN
    glaxo.dbo.kariyerSonuc kariyerSonuc ON per01a.sicil=kariyerSonuc.sicil)
    INNER JOIN glaxo.dbo.per56 per56 ON per01a.unvan_kodu=per56.unvan_kodu " '+
    _
    '" WHERE per01a.ust_amir='01122' ORDER BY per01a.unvan_kodu"

    sqlr = SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(connection_string,
    CommandType.Text, sqlstr)

    oRpt.Load("C:\\raporlar\\SONUC.rpt")
    oRpt.SetDataSource(sqlr)
    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = oRpt
    CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind()

    End Sub
    Volkan Karaboða, Dec 8, 2003