a crystall Rep. Problem

Volkan Karaboða

Hi all...

I have e problem with crystal rep when calling it in .net.
I wrote code below in my aspx but an error accures telling "logon failed"
I cant find enough information msdn that showed How I can show a report with
using crysal report.
Can you help me? or Where Did I somthing wrong below?
thanks...

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
InitializeComponent()

Dim oRpt As New ReportDocument
Dim sqlstr As String
Dim sqlr As SqlDataReader

Dim str As New CommonPol
connection_string = str.connect("AkTiFBilgi")

ds_kullanici = MyBase.KullaniciBilgi

sqlstr = " SELECT per01a.unvan_kodu, kariyerSonuc.sonuc,
per56.adi, per01a.ust_amir " + _
" FROM (glaxo.dbo.per01a per01a INNER JOIN
glaxo.dbo.kariyerSonuc kariyerSonuc ON per01a.sicil=kariyerSonuc.sicil)
INNER JOIN glaxo.dbo.per56 per56 ON per01a.unvan_kodu=per56.unvan_kodu " '+
_
'" WHERE per01a.ust_amir='01122' ORDER BY per01a.unvan_kodu"

sqlr = SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(connection_string,
CommandType.Text, sqlstr)

oRpt.Load("C:\\raporlar\\SONUC.rpt")
oRpt.SetDataSource(sqlr)
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = oRpt
CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind()

End Sub