A customizable Calendar.

¯

¯`·.¸.·´¯ AgoGuz ¯`·.¸.·´¯

Hi @ all,

I looking for a Calendar (done in Flash should be better), with a dinamic
contents:
something that read from a TXT or XML or MDB or...
and I expect the day is underlined if is present a certain date in DB/TXT
and it will open the relative URL if i click.

I hope I was clear ... my booooody english :-( ....
Can anyone help me, please.

Thank you,
AgoGuz