a developer's rights and permissions on production servers

buran

Dear ASP.NET Programmers,

I am working as an enterprise web application developer. I am using a
Windows 2003 box with VS.NET. I have administrator rights on this box, but
no rights on the production servers. Soon, our project is going to be
deployed. I would like to know which user rights I should demand. I am also
responsible for the database in the background. Do you have any resources
about this? Sometimes I am having trouble with the system admin. Thanks in
advance,

Buran

Jim Douglas

READ only so you can check that it's setup correctly and view any
event/error logs. Believe me you don't want anything else. I am assuming
that someone else is responsible for doing the actual deployement to
production.