    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Stern Assaf ()
    Stren Assaf, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Re: A dumb question - how to use IIS to redirect http calls?

    This is what web applications do. I don't understand.

    Ray at work

    "Stren Assaf" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for this question, I sure (and hope) it's elementary but still.
    > I need to implement an application that receives http calls from a remote
    > client, do something with it and returns some feedback. I want to use IIS
    > (version 6) as my front end http server (with https and ssl services)

    which
    > will facilitate all the requirements of a http server and then foreword

    the

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Aug 3, 2005

  3. Stren Assaf

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Re: A dumb question - how to use IIS to redirect http calls?

    Can your application be called as a server-side COM object? If so then you
    can wrap a web-site around it with IIS. You might be better off rebuilding
    your application as a web site (or service, you didn't give many details
    about what the client systems expect).

    Also, if you are using .net you would be better off asking in a dotnet
    newsgroup.

    --
    --Mark Schupp

    Mark Schupp, Aug 3, 2005