    message "A failure occurred writing to the resources file. Access is
    denied." Why I am geeting this error message and how to avoid this?
    -Gill

    Gill Smith, May 20, 2004

  2. What happens if you delete the .resx file? VS.NET should replace it.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 20, 2004

  3. Gill Smith

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Just to add to what Ken said, I've fixed the problem with the exact same
    step when I've faced it, just delete the resx file and recompile the
    project.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke