A fistful of proxies.

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alan Kennedy, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Alan Kennedy

    Alan Kennedy Guest

    Greetings all,

    A few months ago I said I'd put together a page listing all of the
    python HTTP proxies that I knew of. And now the time has come.....

    http://xhaus.com/alan/python/proxies.html

    I'll be keeping that page up to date as much as I can, so please feel
    free to contact me with updates, corrections, etc.

    regards,

    --
    alan kennedy

    PS: Don't bother trying to contact me via the hotmail address above:
    it's swamped with virus laden emails sent out by braindead AV software
    to inform me that messages I never sent could not be delivered. It
    wouldn't be so bad if they didn't send the 150K virus payload
    attachment with *every* *single* *one* >:-(

    Alan Kennedy, Sep 23, 2003