A good IDE for Python

Hellas

Hello Guy
I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it cans to
help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for Visual Basic
integrated on the office's packet
excuse me for my bad english

Thanks a lot who it helps me

Jussi Jumppanen

Hellas said:
I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it
cans to help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for
Visual Basic integrated on the office's packet excuse me for my
bad english

Take a look at the Zeus for Windows programmers editor:

http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

Zeus comes with quite a few Python specific features including
class browsing, syntax highlighting and intellisensing for any
file in the Zeus workspace.

Zeus macros can also be written in Python.

Jussi Jumppanen
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com