    integrated on the office's packet
    excuse me for my bad english

    Thanks a lot who it helps me

    Hellas, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Hellas wrote:

    > I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it
    > cans to help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for
    > Visual Basic integrated on the office's packet excuse me for my
    > bad english

    Take a look at the Zeus for Windows programmers editor:

    http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

    Zeus comes with quite a few Python specific features including
    class browsing, syntax highlighting and intellisensing for any
    file in the Zeus workspace.

    Zeus macros can also be written in Python.

    Jussi Jumppanen
    Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

    Jussi Jumppanen, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Bogdan Sumanariu, Sep 28, 2004