    What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?

    TIA

    Aaron
    Aaron, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Aaron

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Aaron

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Aaron" <> wrote in message

    > What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?

    Forget Access in conjunction with ASP.NET because of performance issues -
    for one thing, the number of concurrent connections is severely limited...
    Mark Rae, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Aaron

    Graeme Guest

    Try LearnVisualStudio.net

    Graeme, Sep 5, 2004
  5. Here are some sites I found helpful :

    ado.net w/ access
    http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/aspnet_dbconnection.asp

    tutorials on wide variety of asp.net topics
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

    Great beginner and intermediate tutorials
    http://www.learnasp.com/freebook/learn/

    Obect Oriented Conecpts w/ .Net examples
    http://developerfusion.com/show/1047/2/

    Overview of what goes on behind the scenes of a web-form
    http://www.dotnetdan.com/articles/aspnet/FirstPrinciples.htm

    Hope some of those prove useful
    -Chris

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTW9oYW4=?=, Sep 5, 2004
  6. Aaron

    Rutger Smit Guest

    Learn asp.net on... www.asp.net

    --