a good website?

Blinky the Shark

Uncle said:
I have played with some ideas I've found in this and other newsgroups.
The problem is, I'm a developer, not a designer. Thus the committee I
mentioned which will consist of representatives of primary areas on
campus, art department personnel, marketing, etc. I'll take care of
the technical details while the people that know design best will come
up with the design.

If I looked up "cluster-f*ck" in the dictionary, would I find a photo
of those other people having their meeting? :)

Uncle Pirate

So, wasting company time reading newsgroups and surfing the web.
Does your boss know this is what you do while you should be working?

Mine does. My boss and I both see it as research, not wasting time.
Being webmaster over a University site (http://alamo.nmsu.edu/), I need
to stay current. Much of what I have learned reading messages in this
newsgroup will be implemented in our upcoming total revamping.
Currently, our layout and structure is nearly 10 years old. My boss
promises to get a design committee together soon.

I have played with some ideas I've found in this and other newsgroups.
The problem is, I'm a developer, not a designer. Thus the committee I
mentioned which will consist of representatives of primary areas on
campus, art department personnel, marketing, etc. I'll take care of
the technical details while the people that know design best will come
up with the design.

Blinky the Shark

Nah, ya just gotta know how to handle em. :)

Do you have a reliable source for XXL Heavy Duty Industrial Strength New
And Improved As Seen On TV Clue-by-Fours? :)

Uncle Pirate