A horizontal scroll bar with IE!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by vincent.marguerit@gmail.com, Jul 27, 2007.

    I am making some test of a page using IE, and only with IE, a
    horizontal scroll bar appears when there is a vertical scroll bar
    inside an iframe:

    This is the page:
    http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_iframe/index.html

    The first iframe has a horizontal scroll bar but not the second one.
    The difference betweens these 2 frames is the size of the content. As
    soon as there is a vertical scroll bar, a horizontal scroll bar
    appears. I don't see why at all.

    In the code of the iframes there is:

    ..form-line-header-grey {
    margin: 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; height: 49px;
    background-color: #cccccc;
    border-top: 1px solid #a5a5a5; border-bottom: 1px solid #a5a5a5;
    }

    ..form-line-header-white {
    margin: 0; padding: 0; width: 100%; height: 49px;
    background-color: #f8f8f8;
    }

    Width are set at 100%, not at 105% ! I don't understand why a
    horizontal scroll bar appears.

    Iframe files are:
    http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_ifra...es/iframe.html
    http://boxfly.free.fr/test/test_ifra...ase_iframe.css

    If you have any idea, that would be great, I don't know what to do...

    Thanks,
    Vincent.

    PS: I've tried this style in the body, but the result is the same:

    , Jul 27, 2007