    I need a single POST request handling in the http server side.
    Does anyone have a good idea for this case or sample code?
    TIA
    Back9, Jan 25, 2011

  2. Back9 <> writes:

    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to set up a http server to handle a single POST request.
    > That POST request is to upload a huge file and the server is supposed
    > to handle it with the just POST request.
    > With my python sample code, multiple post requests are working well,
    > but that is not my solution.
    > I need a single POST request handling in the http server side.
    > Does anyone have a good idea for this case or sample code?

    Why doesn't the single post not work with your sample code? Where is
    your sample code?

    It might be a good idea to use WSGI for this, to stream out the
    POST-body to a temporary file. Can you use mod_wsgi in conjuction with
    Apache? If not, some pure WSGI-server implementation such as Paster might be enough.

    Diez
    Diez B. Roggisch, Jan 28, 2011