A http server

Back9

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a http server to handle a single POST request.
That POST request is to upload a huge file and the server is supposed
to handle it with the just POST request.
With my python sample code, multiple post requests are working well,
but that is not my solution.
I need a single POST request handling in the http server side.
Does anyone have a good idea for this case or sample code?
TIA

Diez B. Roggisch

Back9 said:
Hi,
I'm trying to set up a http server to handle a single POST request.
That POST request is to upload a huge file and the server is supposed
to handle it with the just POST request.
With my python sample code, multiple post requests are working well,
but that is not my solution.
I need a single POST request handling in the http server side.
Does anyone have a good idea for this case or sample code?

Why doesn't the single post not work with your sample code? Where is
your sample code?

It might be a good idea to use WSGI for this, to stream out the
POST-body to a temporary file. Can you use mod_wsgi in conjuction with
Apache? If not, some pure WSGI-server implementation such as Paster might be enough.

Diez