A java proxy verifier

Discussion in 'Java' started by JosephWu, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. JosephWu

    JosephWu Guest

    hi all

    I am recently looking for some source code which could show me how to make
    a proxy verifier.(it will be used mainly for HTTP proxy)

    it must be multi-thread to achieve the high verification speed(one proxy
    per thread to verify)

    but I do not know how to do that ! could some one here help me?

    I have done lots of search on google ,yahoo,but there is no such source
    code ,nor familiar ones .

    I found some one said in an article ,to do that , I must use the following
    function:System.getproperties().put()

    is it what I want?

    could anyone show me a right way?

    thanks a lot!