A Jtidy question

mike

regards:

I use Jtidy (api) to translate a HTML file into a "XHTML file".
But The "XHTML file" cannot be identified by nokia 6600.
Do I miss something important?
Or this is Jtidy's weakness or bug.
Can someone excellent to tell me the reason.
followings is part of my Jtidy codes.

First I import the Jtidy api.
Second I setup the Jtidy parameter,you know.
import org.w3c.tidy.Tidy;

Tidy tidy = new Tidy();
tidy.setCharEncoding(4);
// tidy.setXmlTags(false);
System.out.println("tidy test");
long tidylength;
//at input not XML
//tidy.setQuiet(true);
// tidy.setShowWarnings(true);
// tidy.setXmlOut(false);
tidy.setXHTML(true);
FileInputStream pw2 = new FileInputStream("page.txt");
FileOutputStream pw3 = new FileOutputStream("page2.txt");
tidy.parse(pw2,pw3);
pw2.close();
pw3.close();