A Jtidy question

Discussion in 'Java' started by mike, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    regards:

    I use Jtidy (api) to translate a HTML file into a "XHTML file".
    But The "XHTML file" cannot be identified by nokia 6600.
    Do I miss something important?
    Or this is Jtidy's weakness or bug.
    Can someone excellent to tell me the reason.
    followings is part of my Jtidy codes.

    First I import the Jtidy api.
    Second I setup the Jtidy parameter,you know.
    import org.w3c.tidy.Tidy;

    Tidy tidy = new Tidy();
    tidy.setCharEncoding(4);
    // tidy.setXmlTags(false);
    System.out.println("tidy test");
    long tidylength;
    //at input not XML
    //tidy.setQuiet(true);
    // tidy.setShowWarnings(true);
    // tidy.setXmlOut(false);
    tidy.setXHTML(true);
    FileInputStream pw2 = new FileInputStream("page.txt");
    FileOutputStream pw3 = new FileOutputStream("page2.txt");
    tidy.parse(pw2,pw3);
    pw2.close();
    pw3.close();

    page.txt is HTML document input
    page2.txt is XHTML document output
    My nokia 6600 cannot identify page2.txt.

    mike, Oct 27, 2004