A JTree Problem,Please Help !

Your name

Hi,

Sorry to take you sometime,but i have a problem with the JTree,Is that
possible to implement a JTree to browse my local file system ?(like the MS
windows explorer did),if yes,could you please paste the link or the sample
code ?(coz i can not find it anywhere in the sun's java tutorial and docs)

and another problem is that how could I loop throught all the
JInternalFrames(dynamically created by the App) within a JDesktop ? (it is
an image viewer and I want to determin which one is currently active then
do some jobs on it)

structure of my app:

Jframe( main() )--Jtoolbar
--Jmenubar--Jmenu--Jmenuitem(FileOpen)
--Jsplitpanel--Jtree
--Jdesktop--Jinternalframe(created and
displayed if an image is selected from Jtree or the FileOpen )

am I clear enough?

Thank you in advance :)

Joseph

David Postill