A linking problem!

Kevin Wan

Hi,

I have encountered a linking problem while using g++ to link our
product. There are Fortran, C, C++ code in our product. The error
listed below:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

But no any reasons or suggestions are given, I'm so puzzled!

Anyone can give me the solutions or some suggestions?

Any comments are sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Pieter Droogendijk

On 10 Aug 2003 05:35:58 -0700
Hi,

I have encountered a linking problem while using g++ to link our
product. There are Fortran, C, C++ code in our product. The error
listed below:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

But no any reasons or suggestions are given, I'm so puzzled!

Anyone can give me the solutions or some suggestions?

Any comments are sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

What is your C question?

Kevin Wan

Pieter Droogendijk said:
On 10 Aug 2003 05:35:58 -0700

What is your C question?

First of all, thanks for your reply!

Sorry, it's not just a C question, but I was wondering if I should
post it here! I thought it's just a linking problem and maybe I can
get some help here!

Thanks again!

Artie Gold

Kevin said:
Hi,

I have encountered a linking problem while using g++ to link our
product. There are Fortran, C, C++ code in our product. The error
listed below:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

But no any reasons or suggestions are given, I'm so puzzled!

Anyone can give me the solutions or some suggestions?
You're off topic here, as your question is not about standard C.

<OT>
Try
or

Be sure to supply the best information you can about the error.
</OT>

HTH,
--ag

BTW - be sure to read the FAQ, at:

before posting here again.

istartedi

Pieter Droogendijk said:
char*x(c,k,s)char*k,*s;{if(!k)return*s-36?x(0,0,s+1):s;if(s)if(*s)c=10+(c?(x
(
c,k,0),x(c,k+=*s-c,s+1),*k):(x(*s,k,s+1),0));else
c=10;printf(&x(~0,0,k)[c-~-
c+"1"[~c<-c]],c);}main(){x(0,"^[kXc6]dn_eaoh$%c","-34*1'.+(,03#;+,)/'///*");
}

rad.c
rad.c(1) : warning C4131: 'x' : uses old-style declarator
rad.c(2) : warning C4013: 'printf' undefined; assuming extern returning int
rad.c(3) : warning C4715: 'x' : not all control paths return a value

The first warning is an easy fix, the 2nd one is forgiveable since we all
know what
to #include, the 3rd one is just not very tidy. Maybe the compiler is just
being persnickety
and honking at code that's unreachable anyway, but I haven't checked it.

Otherwise, I like it! Is there a program that takes arbitrary strings and
converts them to obfuscated C, or did you hand-craft it?

--$teve