A little help had anyone used the email-dir.py Email Module

Chuck Amadi

A little help has anyone used the email-dir.py Email Module ,I have downloaded
the example and would like some pointers to get it going .

For example Have I got to add any parameters to python script or Do I just use
the command line.

Cheers

Chuck

fishboy

A little help has anyone used the email-dir.py Email Module ,I have downloaded
the example and would like some pointers to get it going .

For example Have I got to add any parameters to python script or Do I just use
the command line.

Cheers

Chuck

Chuck,

You sure are persistant. I'm going through comp.lang.python and this
is the fourth message from you I've found.

Anywoot, try executing the script directly like I said in another
post. I think maybe the arguments are not getting parsed correctly
because you start with python ...

Wait a minute, I just realized that you are not specifying the file
name

needs to be:

email-unpack.py -d /home/chuck/surveyResults nameofemailfile

see if that does it