    W. eWatson Guest

    I'm looking the 300+ page pdf of the Guide to Numpy. Is there a more
    concise and practical guide to its use in science and mathematics?
    W. eWatson, Nov 23, 2009

  2. W. eWatson

    Robert Kern Guest

    On 2009-11-23 11:49 AM, W. eWatson wrote:
    > I'm looking the 300+ page pdf of the Guide to Numpy. Is there a more
    > concise and practical guide to its use in science and mathematics?

    You will want to ask numpy questions on the numpy mailing list:

    http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

    You may also find the NumPy User Guide more up your alley:

    http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco
    Robert Kern, Nov 23, 2009

  3. W. eWatson

    W. eWatson Guest

    Robert Kern wrote:
    > On 2009-11-23 11:49 AM, W. eWatson wrote:
    >> I'm looking the 300+ page pdf of the Guide to Numpy. Is there a more
    >> concise and practical guide to its use in science and mathematics?

    > You will want to ask numpy questions on the numpy mailing list:
    >
    > http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists
    >
    > You may also find the NumPy User Guide more up your alley:
    >
    > http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/

    Thanks. I think I'll join the list, and the last link looks like a good
    alley.
    W. eWatson, Nov 23, 2009