    page to people to play...

    JariTapio/Helsinki/2005
    www.EuroJari.com
    JariTapio, May 8, 2005

  2. JariTapio wrote:
    > Hei!
    >
    > I was just wonderin as a new with Java and
    > seen some code of Visual C++ that is it possible
    > with Java to make an multiplayer pong to your home
    > page to people to play...
    >
    > JariTapio/Helsinki/2005
    > www.EuroJari.com

    JariTapio:

    I don't know why not. Did you take a look at my Pong program?

    --

    Knute Johnson
    email s/nospam/knute/
    Knute Johnson, May 9, 2005

  3. JariTapio

    JariTapio Guest

    > I don't know why not. Did you take a look at my Pong program?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Knute Johnson
    > email s/nospam/knute/

    Do you know the code what it takes to make an homepage java applet pong for
    multiplayers at their own
    homes...

    thats Ultimatus O Pong :

    Please tell me how you see the code and what are server
    and client commands...

    i will be waiting with a great huusiasim...
    JariTapio, May 9, 2005
  4. JariTapio wrote:
    >>I don't know why not. Did you take a look at my Pong program?
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>Knute Johnson
    >>email s/nospam/knute/

    > Do you know the code what it takes to make an homepage java applet pong for
    > multiplayers at their own
    > homes...
    >
    > thats Ultimatus O Pong :
    >
    > Please tell me how you see the code and what are server
    > and client commands...
    >
    > i will be waiting with a great huusiasim...

    Well I was thinking two players at a computer not a player at two
    computers :). You would have to have a really fast connection with
    very low latency. Not sure it would work over the internet. UDP
    communication is pretty quick though. Maybe the communications delay
    could be taken up in the paddle. Pausing for the latency period to let
    the other side catch up. I'll have to think about this a little.

    --

    Knute Johnson
    email s/nospam/knute/
    Knute Johnson, May 9, 2005