A must-read article: Keep Sites Running Smoothly By Avoiding These 10 Common ASP.NET Pitfalls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGVvbiBNYXluZQ==?=, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Juan T. Llibre

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Jul 11, 2006
  4. Juan T. Llibre

    Aemca Guest

    agreed :)

    Aemca, Jul 11, 2006
  5. Juan T. Llibre

    Jon Paal Guest

    Silly me, all this time I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly, when I should have been
    worrying about subtleties of "Profile Property Serialization" and "Thread Pool Saturation".

    Jon Paal, Jul 11, 2006
  6. Is there anything in the gridview, which Scott Mitchel
    doesn't cover in this article, giving you headaches :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/GridViewEx.asp

    ???

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2006
  7. Juan T. Llibre

    Jon Paal Guest

    it's always good to push up the 'ol post count, eh Juan :)

    Jon Paal, Jul 11, 2006
  8. You are mischaracterizing me.

    You posted a leading statement :
    "I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly"
    ....and I asked you whether you are having problems which Scott hasn't answered.

    Are you...or are you not ? That's *all* I'm interested in.

    If you are having problems which Scott didn't cover, please outline them.
    In that case, someone here may be able to help you.

    If you are not, then *your* post was a flippant post.
    Flippant posts are OK, and can be ignored, but -please- don't project your flippancy on me.

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2006
  9. Juan T. Llibre

    Jon Paal Guest

    You should recognize a little humor when you see it Juan and quote accurately.

    To be accurate, my first post, in obvious jest, was:

    "Silly me, all this time I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly, when I should have been
    worrying about subtleties of "Profile Property Serialization" and "Thread Pool Saturation".

    You are taking things too seriously...try to lighten up.

    Jon Paal, Jul 11, 2006
  10. Sorry, Jon.
    I don't see comments like "push up the 'ol post count" as funny.

    No problem, though.

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 11, 2006