A must-read article: Keep Sites Running Smoothly By Avoiding These 10 Common ASP.NET Pitfalls

Jon Paal

Silly me, all this time I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly, when I should have been
worrying about subtleties of "Profile Property Serialization" and "Thread Pool Saturation".

Juan T. Llibre

You are mischaracterizing me.

You posted a leading statement :
"I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly"
....and I asked you whether you are having problems which Scott hasn't answered.

Are you...or are you not ? That's *all* I'm interested in.

If you are having problems which Scott didn't cover, please outline them.
In that case, someone here may be able to help you.

If you are not, then *your* post was a flippant post.
Flippant posts are OK, and can be ignored, but -please- don't project your flippancy on me.

Jon Paal

You should recognize a little humor when you see it Juan and quote accurately.

To be accurate, my first post, in obvious jest, was:

"Silly me, all this time I have been worrying about things like getting my gridview to display properly, when I should have been
worrying about subtleties of "Profile Property Serialization" and "Thread Pool Saturation".

You are taking things too seriously...try to lighten up.

Juan T. Llibre

Sorry, Jon.
I don't see comments like "push up the 'ol post count" as funny.

No problem, though.