From: "Richard said:
Newsgroups: alt.html
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:56:51 -0600
Subject: A must see site for table haters

www.pcnorl.com

The desiginers of this page actually put the use of tables in a carefully
laid out way that actually has some liquidity to it.

For the information presented, the scripting is kept to minimal.
And even uses one interesting applet.

Several instances of nested tables.
I'd say this is one case where tables for presentation works out fairly
well.

<flame war>

My experience was the site loads very very slowly in an ugly way on 56K
dialup and that blinking image under Current NWS Radar is especially
irritating. So it is hard to concentrate on the merits of the code
mechanics... Just looking at the modest informational content there, why
would anyone so design?

dorayme