    I never really aspired to be a programmer.

    I will continue to correct the errors when I have time, but I
    understand if none of you knows what the warnings are or mean.

    thedarkman, Oct 30, 2011

  2. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    On 10/29/2011 7:24 PM, thedarkman wrote:
    > If you check the page he created from my limerick page as it was then,
    > you will see that some limericks were omitted. Also the word Beckenham
    > was changed to Backenham. These are the only changes I've noticed so
    > far but there may be others. I have kept a back up to check.
    >
    > I don't know about declarations; when I learned a bit of Basic back in
    > the 90s I dealt with that, but although I wrote a few simple programs
    > I never really aspired to be a programmer.
    >
    > I will continue to correct the errors when I have time, but I
    > understand if none of you knows what the warnings are or mean.

    What on earth makes you think that none of us knows what the warnings
    are, or what they mean??

    You apparently don't realize even yet that fixing the problems on *your*
    website is *your* responsibility, not ours.

    Besides which... if you'd bother to actually READ the warnings, they say
    perfectly clearly EXACTLY what's wrong.

    Doug Miller, Oct 30, 2011