a new brawser (avant) it is very very good

mina2020

Avant Browser allows users to browse multiple Web sites simultaneously
and to block all unwanted pop-up pages and Flash ads automatically.
The integrated cleaner helps users clear all traces and maintain
privacy. The built-in Yahoo and Google search engines enable users to
search for Web pages, images, groups, directories, lyrics, software,
and news on the Internet. Avant Browser provides options for blocking
the download of Flash media, pictures, video, sounds, and ActiveX
components, so users can efficiently use their bandwidth and speed up
page loading. All opened pages can be stopped, refreshed, closed, or
arranged with one click. It also comes with built-in RSS reader. Its
similar Web sites bar displays Web sites, which are related to the
opened Web pages.
download
http://m-google-adsense.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-is-google-adsense.html

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Roedy Green said:
Your link has nothing to do with the Avant browser.

try this one http://www.avantbrowser.com/

I gave it a quick spin. It looks very good. It starts quickly. It
renders quickly. It one of the few browsers that renders <col
class="xxx">

Since it uses the Microsoft browser component, it will render pages
the same way your current IE does. It's only the surrounding
application that differs.

Personally, I would prefer Firefox with IETab, if I wanted that effect.

/L 'but I'll just use Opera for now'

Roedy Green

One would assume that it has nothing to do with anything but spam, given its
blogspam domain and the fact that the original post was an advert.

You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It
was a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free,
"ad" is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.

Martin Gregorie

You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It was
a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free, "ad"
is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.
Very incompetent. At the least I expect somebody boosting a product to be
able to spell the type of gadget he's boosting..