    opened Web pages.
    download
    http://m-google-adsense.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-is-google-adsense.html

    mina2020, Oct 17, 2008

  2. mina2020

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:44:15 -0700 (PDT), mina2020
    said :

    >download
    >http://m-google-adsense.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-is-google-adsense.html

    Your link has nothing to do with the Avant browser.

    try this one http://www.avantbrowser.com/

    I gave it a quick spin. It looks very good. It starts quickly. It
    renders quickly. It one of the few browsers that renders <col
    class="xxx">

    It is quite full featured, including storing your config on a server
    where it can be restored or migrated.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    Roedy Green, Oct 18, 2008

  3. Roedy Green <> writes:

    > Your link has nothing to do with the Avant browser.
    >
    > try this one http://www.avantbrowser.com/
    >
    > I gave it a quick spin. It looks very good. It starts quickly. It
    > renders quickly. It one of the few browsers that renders <col
    > class="xxx">

    Since it uses the Microsoft browser component, it will render pages
    the same way your current IE does. It's only the surrounding
    application that differs.

    Personally, I would prefer Firefox with IETab, if I wanted that effect.

    /L 'but I'll just use Opera for now'
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Holst Nielsen

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Oct 18, 2008
  4. On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:04:11 +0200, Lasse Reichstein Nielsen wrote:

    > /L 'but I'll just use Opera for now'

    I'd agree, but there are a few too many websites that don't work with
    Opera post 9.51, such as the www.bbc.co.uk (none of the news links in the
    top left box work).

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK

    Martin Gregorie, Oct 18, 2008
  5. mina2020

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:53:28 -0400, Lew <> wrote,

    >One would assume that it has nothing to do with anything but spam, given its
    >blogspam domain and the fact that the original post was an advert.

    You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It
    was a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free,
    "ad" is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.

    Roedy Green, Oct 19, 2008
  6. On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:05:10 -0700, Roedy Green wrote:

    > You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It was
    > a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free, "ad"
    > is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.

    Very incompetent. At the least I expect somebody boosting a product to be
    able to spell the type of gadget he's boosting..

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK

    Martin Gregorie, Oct 19, 2008