A Note Of Appreciation for Patricia Shanahan

Roedy Green

Patrician Shanahan is the person in the newsgroups I respect above all
others.

Not only has she what seems to me a oracular ability to divine the
meaning of the Java Language Spec, she always seems to settle
arguments with her authorative knowledge.

She is kind, tactful and helpful.

She is one of the few people I have encountered on the planet I would
call wise.

She has a wonderful self assurance. She does not need to prove
anything.

I hope this does not go to her head.

I would just like to say to her, I'm so glad you are here.

steve

rodders,
Are you o.k?

I've noticed that you appear getting a little more eccentric each month.
Personally there's nothing wrong with Hero worship, but in the privacy of
your own home please.
Or perhaps a shrine on your website?

Steve

George Cherry

Roedy Green said:
Patrician Shanahan is the person in the newsgroups I respect above all
others.

Not only has she what seems to me a oracular ability to divine the
meaning of the Java Language Spec, she always seems to settle
arguments with her authorative knowledge.

She is kind, tactful and helpful.

She is one of the few people I have encountered on the planet I would
call wise.

She has a wonderful self assurance. She does not need to prove
anything.

I hope this does not go to her head.

If she's as fine as you say (and I think she is), it won't.
I would just like to say to her, I'm so glad you are here.

I'll add my voice to this chorus.
Thanks Patricia.

George W. Cherry