a panel user control ?

Joe Abou Jaoude

hi all,
Is it possible to make a user control who acts like a panel, i.e can
contain other web controls ?

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

Yes sure...
Maybe if you put down more details, we can discuss into depths..
R. Thomas

Joe Abou Jaoude

well i have to do the same layout design for many web pages.
then i have an area of 500 * 350 that changes with the pages.

my idea was to do design a user control that contains this area, the do
something like this:

<uc1:panel>
here i design the page, and include any html or asp tags
</uc1:panel>

I tried this by putting in the usercontrol a div tag with overflow=auto
and fixed its dimensions , put it didn't workout.