  1. hi all,
    Is it possible to make a user control who acts like a panel, i.e can
    contain other web controls ?

    Joe Abou Jaoude, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Yes sure...
    Maybe if you put down more details, we can discuss into depths..
    R. Thomas

    R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net, Dec 29, 2004

  3. well i have to do the same layout design for many web pages.
    then i have an area of 500 * 350 that changes with the pages.

    my idea was to do design a user control that contains this area, the do
    something like this:

    <uc1:panel>
    here i design the page, and include any html or asp tags
    </uc1:panel>

    I tried this by putting in the usercontrol a div tag with overflow=auto
    and fixed its dimensions , put it didn't workout.

    Joe Abou Jaoude, Dec 30, 2004