A plea for sanity!

Tony Giles

C. Gordon Liddy wrote:

.... A complete load of bullshit...

Mr. Liddy,

When you were Wade Ward, you incessantly trolled and posted drivel to
comp.lang.fortran and occasionally to this NG.
You became Gerry Ford and appeared to moderate yourself slightly, though
the telling signs of madness do show up quite strongly. I'm quite
surprised that regulars gave you a bit of support when you appeared to
object in this thread (as Gerry Ford) to spamming and the like - guess
you got a kick though.
Keep on trolling mate, you are easy to spot.

Cheers, Tony.

C. Gordon Liddy

Tony Giles said:
C. Gordon Liddy wrote:

... A complete load of bullshit...

Mr. Liddy,

When you were Wade Ward, you incessantly trolled and posted drivel to
comp.lang.fortran and occasionally to this NG.
You became Gerry Ford and appeared to moderate yourself slightly, though
the telling signs of madness do show up quite strongly. I'm quite
surprised that regulars gave you a bit of support when you appeared to
object in this thread (as Gerry Ford) to spamming and the like - guess you
got a kick though.
Keep on trolling mate, you are easy to spot.

Cheers, Tony.
I must admit a curiosity with what you believe w.r.t. Mr. Ward.

In fora that aren't besieged by spam, maybe you could give me their art and
variety.

Please amplify your parochiality. You sound like a cuntinental to me, c.f.
Ian.