    PLEA: do not *conceal* your links. Make them somehow
    obvious. Is this too much to ask?

    Mason C
    Mason A. Clark, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Mason A. Clark wrote:

    > For perhaps 80% of the web pages I view, I find it helpful if
    > not necessary to use a trick to reveal the links.
    >
    > I use Opera and a button to shift it my own style sheet
    > which does nothing but blatantly color the links.
    >
    > Sweeping the page with the mouse is a clumsy alternative.
    >
    > PLEA: do not *conceal* your links. Make them somehow
    > obvious. Is this too much to ask?
    >
    > Mason C

    My browser is set to automatically display links with the standard blue
    underlining. It overrides the website designers styling.

    Caroyln

    Carolyn Marenger, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Mason A. Clark

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Mason A. Clark quothed:

    > For perhaps 80% of the web pages I view, I find it helpful if
    > not necessary to use a trick to reveal the links.
    >
    > I use Opera and a button to shift it my own style sheet
    > which does nothing but blatantly color the links.
    >
    > Sweeping the page with the mouse is a clumsy alternative.
    >
    > PLEA: do not *conceal* your links. Make them somehow
    > obvious. Is this too much to ask?

    Probably, if the page maker is oblivious to the fact that the links are
    hard to distinguish in the first place.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Mason A. Clark

    Jim Moe Guest

    Mason A. Clark wrote:

    > PLEA: do not *conceal* your links. Make them somehow
    > obvious. Is this too much to ask?

    Many deezyners enjoy letting their visitors play Easter Egg Hunt.

    --
    jmm dash list (at) sohnen-moe (dot) com
    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)
    Jim Moe, Sep 4, 2005