A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client

Jeff

hi

..net 3.5

I get this error in my webpage when I'm trying to store some data in the
database:
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client

The data I'm sending to the server is this:
"admin wrote:
<QUOTE>kkløjøredirect</QUOTE>
hhhh"

If I remove <QUOTE> then it works fine.

any suggestions on how to solve this is greatly welcome. And another thing.
What I try to do here is creating a textbox where people can post comments
or reply to other people's comments. The text above is where I try to do a
reply to an already posted comment. But I feel this is not the best
approach. Maybe the user don't understand what <QUOTE> is. And the user
might delete the QUOTE thing.. Any suggetions on how to create such comment
system is greatly welcome. Maybe you got a link to an article about that
subject?