    Thanks
    Huisan
    , Sep 7, 2008

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > I have worked it out. Thanks for reading.

    Please do not limitation-post. Please do tell us what you did to fix it.

    > On Sep 7, 6:57 pm, wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I got a prblem of JSP and this is an example:

    >> #{exampleBean.exampleHTML}
    >>
    >> exampleHTML is something I like to show on the page dynamicly.
    >> If exampleHTML = "example", it works fine.
    >> However, if exampleHTML = "<strong>example</strong>", the code just
    >> show the whole thing on the page like""<strong>example</strong>" but
    >> not render it as a stronger "example".
    >>
    >> How can I handle this problem? I can't use h:eek:utputText or something
    >> like that because this <div> is interacting with another plugin.
    >>
    >> Any help will be appreciated.

    Rules that status by sharing your answer.

    --
    Lew

    "It's your money. You paid for it."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
    Lew, Sep 7, 2008

    On Sep 7, 6:57 pm, wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I got a prblem of JSP and this is an example:

    >         #{exampleBean.exampleHTML}
    >
    > exampleHTML is something I like to show on the page dynamicly.
    > If exampleHTML = "example", it works fine.
    > However, if exampleHTML = "<strong>example</strong>", the code just
    > show the whole thing on the page like""<strong>example</strong>" but
    > not render it as a stronger "example".
    >
    > How can I handle this problem? I can't use h:eek:utputText or something
    > like that because this <div> is interacting with another plugin.
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Huisan
    , Sep 7, 2008
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 01:57:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >I got a prblem of JSP and this is an example:

    > #{exampleBean.exampleHTML}

    the clue to solving a problem like this is to study the generated
    HTML.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary