A problem with a favicon.ico

Valente Silva

Yesterday I learned to do a favicon.ico and I put one in an amateur web
site that I'm building <http://ballz.ababa.net/lidador>, when I enter the
site, whatever the page of the site I chose to enter, I see the favicon, but
when I go to any other page the favicon disappear for ever, until next
session. I have to close window and enter the site again to see the favicon.
Interesting enough I put yesterday another favicon in my person web site
<http://bragatel.pt/Guilherme> (this one has frames) and everything goes
fine, I can chose any page, go back, etc and the favicon is there all the
time.
I'm using Netscape 7.02 in an iMac (macintosh computer), with OS 9.0
This is not too important, building web pages is only an hobby I have, but I
like to do things correctly and I enjoy to learn html, so I will be thankful
if anyone can give me any idea to solve the problem with the favicon.ico in
the first web site I mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

| <http://ballz.ababa.net/lidador>, when I enter the site, whatever the page
| of the site I chose to enter, I see the favicon, but when I go to any other
| page the favicon disappear for ever, until next session. I have to close
| window and enter the site again to see the favicon.

Try including also the link rel="icon" line to point to the .ico file
a second time in the head - see
http://www.cursorarts.com/ca_faqif.html#02 for example.

- return address is altered slightly to reduce spam.