a question about "memory share" between java and c

Ejeep

Hi,all.
I want to implement the function about this: c and java between
JNI can share the same data area. For example, when change the value
of the array in java, i can get the same value in c.
I use the JNI function:GetIntArrayElements(JNIEnv *env, jarray
array, jboolean* isCopy)
but I find that the value of "isCopy" is JNI_TRUE ,so it doesn't
reach the my opinion.
so the question is:
How can set the "isCopy" with the value of
"JNI_FALSE"? or other methods to do ?

Best wishes.

ejeep

Gordon Beaton

I want to implement the function about this: c and java between
JNI can share the same data area. For example, when change the value
of the array in java, i can get the same value in c.

Why are you reposting this? Did you read the reply I posted three
hours ago?

/gordon