a question about zthread.hh

poison.summer

Hi I am trying to use zthread.hh
but I have many questions. I can't understand it.

For example if my thread is waiting one message and try to excute some
commands according to the message.

I read one example.

It has only one line in the main program

PostThreadMessage()

Does it mean that this function will change some signals in the
zthread.hh
it will automatically execute the corresponding commands?

Thanks

Victor Bazarov

Hi I am trying to use zthread.hh
but I have many questions. I can't understand it.

For example if my thread is waiting one message and try to excute some
commands according to the message.

I read one example.

It has only one line in the main program

PostThreadMessage()

Does it mean that this function will change some signals in the
zthread.hh
it will automatically execute the corresponding commands?

What's 'zthreads.hh'? Are we supposed to know about it? I can't
find any place in the C++ Standard document that would mention it...

Rapscallion

Victor said:
What's 'zthreads.hh'? Are we supposed to know about it? I can't
find any place in the C++ Standard document that would mention it...

Why do you never give answers like this when a question about a
non-Standard Boost library is asked?

Victor Bazarov

Rapscallion said:
Why do you never give answers like this when a question about a
non-Standard Boost library is asked?

That's simple. If you don't really know the answer yourself (which
I strongly doubt), then here: Boost is well-known, to the point that
some of its facilities are going into the next standard library. The
location of its parts is also well-known, everybody can look them up.

Now, why do you care what answers I give? If you have anything
constructive to contribute, by all means, don't let my posting style
stop you...

Rapscallion

Victor said:
Now, why do you care what answers I give? If you have anything
constructive to contribute, by all means, don't let my posting style
stop you...

I wouldn't care if your constructive answers outnumbered the
destructive.

Victor Bazarov

Rapscallion said:
I wouldn't care if your constructive answers outnumbered the
destructive.

A pissing contest! I'm up for it. Now, what's your count of my
answers? Make sure to include more than one day of posts.