a question for diaperboi

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dave hillstrom, Jun 6, 2006.

  1. so,diaperboi, you almost dont post (for you) for 5 or 6 days as far as
    my newsreader tells me. you announce that youre doing "a...tribute",
    that has apparently taken your time away from posting in real time.
    we all wait in anticipation of witnessing your next grandiose failure.
    The "Big" Day Comes. and all i see is a post about how, supposedly,
    you arent a diaper user from way back (the book "lies, damned lies,
    and statistics" comes to mind) and a measly ~110 posts that you saved
    up for now and posted to the flonk. it took you five days to respond
    to 110 posts in the flonk. i posted over nine fucking hundred posts
    in the flonk in a week. whatcha gonna do? post 800 some original
    posts today, you poor, vacuous little meth head?

    not really a single original or interesting thing. and it took you 5
    days to do it. FIVE WHOLE DAYS. how much more pitiful can you,
    diaperboi, get?

    or were you doing something else you wanted to show us, but for some
    reason you got cold feet and turned in this disappointing crap
    instead? because this certainly is a sad, sad...tribute. mheh.

    whatever the reason, and given your big buildup of this, I, DAVE
    HILLSTROM, CLAIM SPANK FOR ALL OF USENET ON DIAPERBOI MATTHEW MOULTON.

    poor pitiful bastard, and a god in his own mind.

    --
    Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
    "I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
    dave hillstrom, Jun 6, 2006

  2. dave hillstrom

    FrankB Guest

    dave hillstrom wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in
    alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, <e64bn6$3h
    $> :

    > or were you doing something else you wanted to show us, but for some
    > reason you got cold feet and turned in this disappointing crap
    > instead?

    Sure, he was sucessfully forged *enough*.
    Oh, and then, when one doesn't have an identity, that one doesn't bother
    either.

    > because this certainly is a sad, sad...tribute. mheh.

    Sad in the sense of pathetic, yes.

    > whatever the reason, and given your big buildup of this, I, DAVE
    > HILLSTROM, CLAIM SPANK FOR ALL OF USENET ON DIAPERBOI MATTHEW MOULTON.

    That can be done, aye, that can be done aye.
    http://search.cpan.org/
    --
    leave a message after the beep
    FrankB, Jun 6, 2006

  3. In article <e64bn6$3hv$>,
    dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    into Usenet History:

    > so,diaperboi, you almost dont post (for you) for 5 or 6 days as far as
    > my newsreader tells me. you announce that youre doing "a...tribute",
    > that has apparently taken your time away from posting in real time.
    > we all wait in anticipation of witnessing your next grandiose failure.
    > The "Big" Day Comes. and all i see is a post about how, supposedly,
    > you arent a diaper user from way back (the book "lies, damned lies,
    > and statistics" comes to mind) and a measly ~110 posts that you saved
    > up for now and posted to the flonk. it took you five days to respond
    > to 110 posts in the flonk. i posted over nine fucking hundred posts
    > in the flonk in a week. whatcha gonna do? post 800 some original
    > posts today, you poor, vacuous little meth head?
    >
    > not really a single original or interesting thing. and it took you 5
    > days to do it. FIVE WHOLE DAYS. how much more pitiful can you,
    > diaperboi, get?
    >
    > or were you doing something else you wanted to show us, but for some
    > reason you got cold feet and turned in this disappointing crap
    > instead? because this certainly is a sad, sad...tribute. mheh.
    >
    > whatever the reason, and given your big buildup of this, I, DAVE
    > HILLSTROM, CLAIM SPANK FOR ALL OF USENET ON DIAPERBOI MATTHEW MOULTON.
    >
    > poor pitiful bastard, and a god in his own mind.

    I love the smell of SPANK in the morning.

    I'm guessing this meth-head, kiddie porn distributing, diaper wearing
    pedophile is just plain ascared of you.

    --
    Please visit alt.asshole.imperial_leader, and be sure to crosspost there!
    Imperial_Leader, Jun 7, 2006
  4. On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:58:33 -0400, Imperial_Leader
    <> wrote:

    >In article <e64bn6$3hv$>,
    > dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    > into Usenet History:
    >
    >> so,diaperboi, you almost dont post (for you) for 5 or 6 days as far as
    >> my newsreader tells me. you announce that youre doing "a...tribute",
    >> that has apparently taken your time away from posting in real time.
    >> we all wait in anticipation of witnessing your next grandiose failure.
    >> The "Big" Day Comes. and all i see is a post about how, supposedly,
    >> you arent a diaper user from way back (the book "lies, damned lies,
    >> and statistics" comes to mind) and a measly ~110 posts that you saved
    >> up for now and posted to the flonk. it took you five days to respond
    >> to 110 posts in the flonk. i posted over nine fucking hundred posts
    >> in the flonk in a week. whatcha gonna do? post 800 some original
    >> posts today, you poor, vacuous little meth head?
    >>
    >> not really a single original or interesting thing. and it took you 5
    >> days to do it. FIVE WHOLE DAYS. how much more pitiful can you,
    >> diaperboi, get?
    >>
    >> or were you doing something else you wanted to show us, but for some
    >> reason you got cold feet and turned in this disappointing crap
    >> instead? because this certainly is a sad, sad...tribute. mheh.
    >>
    >> whatever the reason, and given your big buildup of this, I, DAVE
    >> HILLSTROM, CLAIM SPANK FOR ALL OF USENET ON DIAPERBOI MATTHEW MOULTON.
    >>
    >> poor pitiful bastard, and a god in his own mind.

    >I love the smell of SPANK in the morning.
    >
    >I'm guessing this meth-head, kiddie porn distributing, diaper wearing
    >pedophile is just plain ascared of you.

    maybe the methamphetamine induced voices told him not to.
    -
    dave hillstrom, Jun 8, 2006
  5. In article <e69kno$nrh$>,
    dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    into Usenet History:

    > On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:58:33 -0400, Imperial_Leader
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <e64bn6$3hv$>,
    > > dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    > > into Usenet History:
    > >
    > >> so,diaperboi, you almost dont post (for you) for 5 or 6 days as far as
    > >> my newsreader tells me. you announce that youre doing "a...tribute",
    > >> that has apparently taken your time away from posting in real time.
    > >> we all wait in anticipation of witnessing your next grandiose failure.
    > >> The "Big" Day Comes. and all i see is a post about how, supposedly,
    > >> you arent a diaper user from way back (the book "lies, damned lies,
    > >> and statistics" comes to mind) and a measly ~110 posts that you saved
    > >> up for now and posted to the flonk. it took you five days to respond
    > >> to 110 posts in the flonk. i posted over nine fucking hundred posts
    > >> in the flonk in a week. whatcha gonna do? post 800 some original
    > >> posts today, you poor, vacuous little meth head?
    > >>
    > >> not really a single original or interesting thing. and it took you 5
    > >> days to do it. FIVE WHOLE DAYS. how much more pitiful can you,
    > >> diaperboi, get?
    > >>
    > >> or were you doing something else you wanted to show us, but for some
    > >> reason you got cold feet and turned in this disappointing crap
    > >> instead? because this certainly is a sad, sad...tribute. mheh.
    > >>
    > >> whatever the reason, and given your big buildup of this, I, DAVE
    > >> HILLSTROM, CLAIM SPANK FOR ALL OF USENET ON DIAPERBOI MATTHEW MOULTON.
    > >>
    > >> poor pitiful bastard, and a god in his own mind.

    > >I love the smell of SPANK in the morning.
    > >
    > >I'm guessing this meth-head, kiddie porn distributing, diaper wearing
    > >pedophile is just plain ascared of you.

    > maybe the methamphetamine induced voices told him not to.

    I think the voices design his web sites.

    --
    Please visit alt.asshole.imperial_leader, and be sure to crosspost there!
    Imperial_Leader, Jun 9, 2006
  6. On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 06:49:32 -0400, Imperial_Leader
    <> wrote:

    >In article <e69kno$nrh$>,
    > dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    > into Usenet History:
    >
    >> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:58:33 -0400, Imperial_Leader
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >In article <e64bn6$3hv$>,
    >> > dave hillstrom <> took the time to etch the following
    >> > into Usenet History:

    >> >I love the smell of SPANK in the morning.
    >> >
    >> >I'm guessing this meth-head, kiddie porn distributing, diaper wearing
    >> >pedophile is just plain ascared of you.

    >> maybe the methamphetamine induced voices told him not to.

    >I think the voices design his web sites.

    if they did, id expect better results.

    dave hillstrom, Jun 9, 2006