a question on xslt with php5

Discussion in 'XML' started by Patrick, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Hi All,

    I'm not even sure if this is the right group to ask in so please
    redirect me if necessary.

    I have been reading that php5 has xsl and xslt built in to it. Yet when
    I do a php config page I don't see these displayed. Can someone look at
    my phpinfo page and tell me if I am missing something.

    <http://ocgweb2.marine.usf.edu/phpinfo.php>

    For what it is worth I have installed CentOS 5 on this machine.

    I'm kind of new to this stuff and feeling a bit lost.

    Thanks for your time.

    Patrick

    --
    Patrick A. Smith
    Ocean Circulation Group – USF - College of Marine Science

    The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
    appreciates how difficult it was. - La Rochefoucauld

    Patrick, Jun 26, 2007

  2. Patrick wrote:

    > I have been reading that php5 has xsl and xslt built in to it. Yet when
    > I do a php config page I don't see these displayed. Can someone look at
    > my phpinfo page and tell me if I am missing something.
    >
    > <http://ocgweb2.marine.usf.edu/phpinfo.php>

    libxml includes XSLT support I think.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jun 26, 2007

  3. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Martin Honnen wrote:

    > Patrick wrote:
    >
    >> I have been reading that php5 has xsl and xslt built in to it. Yet
    >> when I do a php config page I don't see these displayed. Can someone
    >> look at my phpinfo page and tell me if I am missing something.
    >>
    >> <http://ocgweb2.marine.usf.edu/phpinfo.php>

    > libxml includes XSLT support I think.

    Hmm, does anyone have a small test that I could run to see if xslt works?

    Patrick

    --
    Patrick A. Smith Assistant System Administrator

    Patrick, Jun 26, 2007