a simple hyperlink

Carlos

Hi all,

I would like to have a hyperlink control inside a table that just
uses the value of a string being passed from the previous page.

for example when navigating from the default page the string is
mypage.aspx?id='23', I would like the hyperlink inside a table in
the mypage.aspx to grab the id to navigate to a third page. i.e.so that the
navigateurl property could read:

navigateurl=~/mysecond.aspx?id='23'

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos.

David Wier

dim sID as string (global to page)

inside page_Load event
sID=request.querystring("id")

then, inside the same event (might need it to be inside an if/then/postback
block) -
myHyperlink.navigateURL="~/mysecond.aspx?id=" & 'sID'