A simple parser

Mark McIntyre

Richard Heathfield posted:

Its also pointless to reply to people who've plonked you. Other than
for self-gratification of course, which is probably fun but fairly
childish.
Mark McIntyre is an thorough-bred asshole, plain and simple. I've yet to hear
him utter one pleasant syllable.

Then apparently you're incapable of reading.
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Richard Heathfield

[attribs fixed]

Mark McIntyre said:
Its also pointless to reply to people who've plonked you.

No, it isn't. Usenet is not email. Just because Mark can't read what I've
said (except by proxy, as in this case), that doesn't mean others can't.
And in fact sometimes it's actually a very good idea to reply to plonkers -
such as, for example, those times when they get their C wrong.

I do not keep track of those who either have or, at least, claim to have
killfiled me. That's their job, not mine. Just because they killfile me,
that doesn't mean their articles are free from my C crits.