A simple script - or so I thought

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Dick Rosser, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Dick Rosser

    Dick Rosser Guest

    Greetings,
    I have scanned all the script repositories to no avail
    trying to find what would be, I thought, a fairly simple
    script.
    What I am trying to achieve is as follows, perhaps someone
    can point me in the right direction. I cannot unfortunately
    programme.

    Page1.html has a simple form with 4/5 text fields. Once
    completed and submitted, I simply wish the data entered
    in those form fields to be displayed automatically in a
    table on a new HTML page. There is no need for the data
    to be stored in any table. I suppose this is a dynamic
    page created on the fly, but it must be in a template form
    as there needs to be additional html code on the page that contains
    the 'results' table.

    Is JavaScript even the best scripting option for something like this?

    Is there something 'out of the box' I can use for this function
    Regards
    Dick Rosser
    Dick Rosser, Nov 19, 2003