A smarter CheckBoxList control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jonathan Parker, Mar 11, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    This is a bit [OT] but I thought some of you might be interested in my
    SmartCheckBoxList control.
    It allows you to select multiple checkboxes by draging the mouse over the
    list. Kind of like drag-n-drop
    except there is no drop to it.

    Check out the demo here:

    http://jonathanparker.com.au/JonathanParker/Web/Demos/default.aspx