A sophisticated Web Application ready to be downloaded

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by luigi.corrias@gmail.com, Dec 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    From my previous work i have developed this sophisticated Web
    Application ready to be downloaded ed improved (if it will be
    necessary ;) )

    This is the link
    http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
    Download it use it and write to me to let me know what you think about

    Web application developed by Luigi Corrias, MCP with long years skill
    Full support for Visual Studio 2003/ ready to be ported in Visual
    Studio 2005
    Full Support CSS
    Full support Database SQL Server 2000/2005 (parametric Query ad hoc
    ready to be ported in Stored Procedures)
    Ajax functionality
    Chat
    Advanced management files (also large size) in the most diffuse Office
    format
    Advanced management Users/Roles
    Advanced management Thematic Room
    Advanced management News with images
    Advanced management Mailing List (Users created using a captcha
    System)
    Advanced management Events (with Smart Calendar)

    Da un mio precedente lavoro ho sviluppato questa complessa
    applicazioni Web pronta per essere scaricata ed ulteriormente
    migliorata (se fosse necessario ;) )

    Questo è il link
    http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
    Scaricatela e usatela e scrivetemi per sapere cosa ne pensate

    Applicazione asp.net 1.1 creata da Luigi Corrias MCF con esperienza
    pluriennale
    Supporto completo di Visual Studio 2003
    pronto per il porting su Visual Studio 2005
    Grafica compatibile con CSS
    Perfetto supporto database sql server 2000/2005 (Query ad Hoc
    parametriche pronte per essere portate in Stored Procedures)
    Funzionalità Ajax
    Chat
    Gestione documenti (anche grandi dimensioni) nei formati Office più
    diffusi
    Creazione e Gestione Avanzata utenti/ruoli (utenti online con data
    ingresso uscita, etc)
    Creazione e Gestione avanzata Stanze tematiche
    Gestione Avanzata News con immagini
    Gestione Avanzata Mailing List (inserimento con funzionalità Captcha)
    Gestione Avanzata Eventi (con calendario intelligente )
    Motore di ricerca interno avanzato con Textbox funzionalità di
    aoutocompletamento
    , Dec 3, 2007

  2. Maybe you should explain what your application actually does.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================
    From my previous work i have developed this sophisticated Web

    Juan T. Llibre, Dec 3, 2007

  3. That's some photo, there Luigi....

    --Peter
    "Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Dec 4, 2007
  4. <> wrote in message

    > Full support for Visual Studio 2003/ ready to be ported in (sic) Visual
    > Studio 2005

    That's not likely to impress anybody around here...

    Is there a reason why your app is so out of date...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 4, 2007

    Dear friends is a gift for you

    it perfectly working and ok isn't developed using asp.net 4.1

    sorry..
    , Dec 4, 2007
  6. Hi, Luigi.

    Can you post a description of what your application does ?
    In other words, why would anybody be interested in downloading/installing your application ?

    Juan T. Llibre, Dec 4, 2007
  7. <> wrote in message

    > it perfectly working and ok isn't developed using asp.net 4.1

    ASP.NET 4.1? I assume you mean 1.1

    But what does your app do? Why do I need it?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 4, 2007

    On 4 Dic, 22:40, "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote:
    > Hi, Luigi.
    >
    > Can you post a description of what your application does ?
    > In other words, why would anybody be interested in downloading/installing your application ?
    >
    > Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    > asp.net faq :http://asp.net.do/faq/
    > foros de asp.net, en español :http://asp.net.do/foros/
    > ======================================

    Sure Prof. Libre

    This application was originally my work for an italian pubblish
    company..
    I think it as an intranet application with a set of very useful
    functionality
    I love if it will be considerated a starter kit, and used it, and
    improved..
    I love if you translate my post in your spanish asp.net forum

    Thanks in advance

    Luigi
    , Dec 5, 2007