    other solution.

    Cheers.

    , Jun 3, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Hello!
    > I'm a beginner java programmer so my problems may seem stupid to You
    > but still I'm looking for any help possible. I've got a problem
    > starting a applet in netbeans.
    >
    > When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with
    > no problems.
    > I think the problem is that there is no enabling the applet in my main
    > method. The program starts just that the applet is not initialized and
    > it's just empty. I would really like to ask for any help possible
    > ( what to enter in the main method to initialize the applet) or any
    > other solution.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Applets don't have main() methods. I'm sure your problem is in your
    code though. Why don't you post it so we might have a clue what you've
    written?

    --

    Knute Johnson
    email s/knute/nospam/

    Knute Johnson, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with
    >no problems

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/applet.html

    Applets don't have a main method. Hybrids to. You can run them two
    different ways.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary