A stupid problem

brocker21

Hello!
I'm a beginner java programmer so my problems may seem stupid to You
but still I'm looking for any help possible. I've got a problem
starting a applet in netbeans.

When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with
no problems.
I think the problem is that there is no enabling the applet in my main
method. The program starts just that the applet is not initialized and
it's just empty. I would really like to ask for any help possible
( what to enter in the main method to initialize the applet) or any
other solution.

Cheers.

Knute Johnson

Hello!
I'm a beginner java programmer so my problems may seem stupid to You
but still I'm looking for any help possible. I've got a problem
starting a applet in netbeans.

When i click "run applet..." on the source code the applet starts with
no problems.
I think the problem is that there is no enabling the applet in my main
method. The program starts just that the applet is not initialized and
it's just empty. I would really like to ask for any help possible
( what to enter in the main method to initialize the applet) or any
other solution.

Cheers.

Applets don't have main() methods. I'm sure your problem is in your
code though. Why don't you post it so we might have a clue what you've
written?