A tabbed navigation web control that supports SiteMapProvider?

RCS

Does anyone know of a tabbed navigation control that supports
SiteMapProvider (the same way the menu, breadcrumbs and treeview do in
2.0)??

I'm looking for www.amazon.com style tabbed navigation, but something that
will plug it seamlessly with my exisitng navigation provider. Thanks!

Guest

I think you will have to do it by hand for now. I am familiar with the
Infragistics Tab Control, not the 2.0 version, but I know the previous ones
up to NA 2005.3 did not.