a test

Discussion in 'C++' started by studiographics, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. test DO NOT SPAM
    studiographics, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Please post tests to
    comp.test
    Jeremy Cowles, Aug 22, 2003

  3. studiographics

    Magnus Guest

    "studiographics" <> skrev i melding
    news:bi5l3r$tcd$...
    > test DO NOT SPAM

    And that would be the ultimate spam block.

    - Magnus
    Magnus, Aug 22, 2003
  4. studiographics wrote:

    > test DO NOT SPAM

    Please use one of the dedicated testing groups (such as alt.test) for
    testing. Test posts are not welcome here.

    -Kevin
    Kevin Goodsell, Aug 22, 2003
  5. studiographics

    White Wolf Guest

    Magnus wrote:
    > "studiographics" <> skrev i melding
    >> test DO NOT SPAM

    > And that would be the ultimate spam block.

    Ahh, that is not enough. You also need to keep garlic close to your Modem
    or Router. ;-)

    --
    WW aka Attila
    White Wolf, Aug 23, 2003