A testing post on my MSDN managed NG support

Michael

This is a test post to see whether I have set up my email account correctly
for MSDN managed NG support. Thanks.

Jialiang Ge [MSFT]

Hello Michael,

You account is set up correctly now. Welcome to MSDN Managed Newsgroup
Support!

MSDN managed newsgroups are available in English to MSDN Universal,
Enterprise, Professional, and Operating Systems subscribers to receive free
technical support on select Microsoft technologies as well as to share
ideas with other subscribers. To start using the Managed Newsgroup service,
choose an available newsgroup from the list of newsgroups at the below link:

The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues where
an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer
within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow up
response may take approximately 2 business days as the support professional
working with you may need further investigation to reach the most efficient
resolution. If there is no response for your questions, you could check the
following link for most possible reasons:
http://blogs.msdn.com/msdnts/pages/postingAlias.aspx

real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis and dump
analysis issues. As an MSDN Subscriber, you may be entitled to receive up
to four Professional incidents depending on your subscription level. These
support incidents can be used to resolve technical break-fix issues and are
the equivalent of paid Professional Support incidents. Please visit the
following link for how to submit technical support incidents:

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to
send email to (e-mail address removed). Thanks very much.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge ([email protected], remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.