A treeview type of menu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Charles, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Hello,

    I am looking for a sample treeview type of menu to program
    in to a asp.net app. Any samples, ideas, or pointers
    would be helpful.

    Currently I have a Repeater control that has some stuff
    being displayed. I would really like to have a menu that
    looks like a plain treeview control.

    The menu:
    Personal Information

    When user clicks on "Personal Information" the menu will
    look like this:
    Personal Information
    Mailing Address
    Contact Information