A tricky scrolling question?

David Crichton

Hi - I imagine this is unlikely but is it possible to place a page scrollbar
to the left of the page rather than the right. I have had to use invisable
frames so I want to scroll bars at opposite ends of the page?

If anyone can shed light please let me know.

Cheers
Dave

DU

David said:
Hi - I imagine this is unlikely but is it possible to place a page scrollbar
to the left of the page rather than the right. I have had to use invisable
frames so I want to scroll bars at opposite ends of the page?

If anyone can shed light please let me know.

Cheers
Dave

MSIE 6 does that when dir is set to rtl. Also, mozdev' multi-scroll does
pretty much in a sense what you mean here.

http://multiscroll.mozdev.org/

http://multiscroll.mozdev.org/screenshots.html
(look for pan wireframe, pan textured and pan thumbnail)

DU
--
Javascript and Browser bugs: