A trivial ADO adapter + SP +DataTale question

abentov

Hi,

I am trying not to use the DBCommandBuilder as recommended widely.
My question is simple:

How do I update a db Table using an DbDataAdapter, having a DataTable in
memory containing 100 rows for example?
Assume I have a SP which gets all the db Table columns as parameters and adds
them to the db Table.

If I try to set the Adapter.InsertCommand to the SP, I get an error saying I
haven't provided the parameters the SP requires.
The CommandBuilder just took the parameters from the memory DataTable row by
row.

I would appreciate a short example or explanation,
Thanks in advance,

p.s. The msdn example I found is a 1-row-at-a-time-example, providing each
time the relevant parameters. I didn't find an adapter+DataTable+SP example.

--
Albert Benatov
Skype: abentov