a way to keep track of # of clicks

Shawn Minisall

Is there a way to keep track of the number of times someone clicks on a
menu item in a prorgam? What I want to do is make the rectangle
disappear after they click on it at the main menu 3 times so visually
show them they can't do it any longer.

Since I appended the button to a main menu list, I would think undrawing
it would have something like pop.mainMenuList[8] in it after they click
on it three times. (not in succession, after it takes them to the
questions screen and then back to the main menu)

Any suggestions?

thx