    Mounir Guest

    a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the
    link the visitor clicks on ?
    Mounir, Sep 19, 2003

  2. (Mounir) writes:

    > a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the
    > link the visitor clicks on ?

    No, not without access to the website source.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Mounir

    Ivo Guest

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Mounir) writes:
    >
    > > a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the
    > > link the visitor clicks on ?

    > No, not without access to the website source.
    >
    > /L

    A workaround could be to put a transparent iframe over the iframe with
    the external page. That will 1. block any clicks directly in the
    iframe, and 2. give you the possibility to track the mouse over it.
    Then when a user clicks, you can calculate which link he tried to
    access, provided you know the layout of the external page..
    Ivo, Sep 20, 2003