    printed, whatever resolution / screensize the page is viewed with?

    Thanks!

    Stian

    Nyheter, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Nyheter

    brucie Guest

    In post <bmj3lp$vbu$>
    Nyheter said...

    > How do I put a html element in a correct position on a A4 sheet to be
    > printed, whatever resolution / screensize the page is viewed with?

    use print media and hope that the visitors printer uses a4 paper but
    wanting to position elements when printing isn't a good idea anyway.
    just as your design should adjust and flow on screen to suit the
    visitors setup it should also do the same when printed.

    Media types
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html

    --
    brucie.
    15/October/2003 07:27:46 pm

    brucie, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Nyheter

    PeterMcC Guest

    Nyheter wrote:
    > Hi,
    > How do I put a html element in a correct position on a A4 sheet to be
    > printed, whatever resolution / screensize the page is viewed with?

    Put a "Print this page as a pdf" link - and provide a print version of the
    page as a pdf.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,