Abator for iBATIS support joining table??

Discussion in 'Java' started by jlc488, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. jlc488

    jlc488 Guest

    this is the post orginally posted on comp.lang.java.help...and..i am
    not getting proper answers..

    so..i'm posting here again..please..any ideas??

    ok guys..first of all...thanks..to read...

    ok..this is my question....

    i am using Abator..to generate daos, vos, and sql map files....but..i
    found out that only one single table generation.is possible...

    in actual cases..it's hard to find using only one single table...

    so i'm just wondering is there any way to join tables using abator or
    ibator to generate them???....

    automatical or manual ways of solutions are all
    welcome...please~~~ :)

    thank you very much...

    ciao~~
    jlc488, Apr 22, 2008

  2. jlc488 wrote:
    > this is the post orginally posted on comp.lang.java.help...and..i am
    > not getting proper answers..

    After waiting, what, 3 hours? Usenet is typically medium-latency; in any
    case, I would find it unreasonable to expect an answer to a question
    within 24 hours unless in direct, two-way communication.

    > so..i'm posting here again..please..any ideas??

    Yes: use capitalization, spaces, and fix your sticky keys.

    > ok guys..first of all...thanks..to read...

    And better grammar is helpful. Note that `..' does not, per se, have a
    meaning in English punctuation: it is equally interpretable as a `.' or
    `...' (neither of which makes sense in your usage).

    > so i'm just wondering is there any way to join tables using abator or
    > ibator to generate them???....

    Using Java? I've always found that the best way to manipulate SQL
    schemas is with... SQL.

    > automatical or manual ways of solutions are all
    > welcome...please~~~ :)

    Without understanding the context, the SQL command "ALTER TABLE" with
    appropriate arguments should be sufficient.

    tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth
    Joshua Cranmer, Apr 22, 2008

  3. jlc488

    jlc488 Guest

    On Apr 22, 1:04 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > jlc488 wrote:
    > > this is the post orginally posted on comp.lang.java.help...and..i [sic] am
    > > not getting proper answers..

    > It's the same crowd, and one which does not appreciate multi-posting, at that.
    >
    > > so..i'm posting here again..please..any ideas??

    > Yes, don't multipost.
    >
    > > ok guys..first of all...thanks..to read...

    > If you're so grateful, why didn't you respond on the thread in clj.help?
    > grasp06110 asked a question over there that you have yet to answer.
    >
    > You say you're grateful, yet when someone participated with your issue you
    > blew them off completely.  I detect a contradiction.
    >
    > --
    > Lew

    Like you said about same crowd, i didn't know about it.

    comp.lang.java.help is clj.help?

    I was not intend to ignore grasp06110's question.

    I know people here does not like multiposts. That is why i mentioned
    beginning of the post.

    And I apologize if my post or behavior was annoys you but You could
    tell in nice manner not like this sarcastic way.
    jlc488, Apr 23, 2008